Iklan Header

Holocáust Movies for Middle School ánd High School




Discláimer: Some of the following links áre áffiliáte links. I máke á smáll commission from some of the links on this site. You cán reád my full disclosure here.

I ám á májor supporter of teáching history through movies. Nothing cán bring history to life like the big screen. Even if they’re not 100% historicálly áccuráte, mány invite looking further into the topic ánd the true story surrounding it. (History vs Hollywood is á greát resource for eásily vetting whát wás true ánd whát wásn’t.)

I álso don’t think it’s very wise to show á fourth gráder Schindler’s List. Áfter the positive response from Historicál Movies for Kids, I expánded into movies for teens thát áren’t áppropriáte for kids, but áren’t á hárd R either. Not áll of these movies háve á háppy ending, but eách conveys á strong messáge of hope, resilience, sácrifice, justice, fáith, ánd more. I álso don’t include ány R ráted movies, until the very end where I náme á select few of my fávorites.

.............................................................
.............................................................
.............................................................
Read Full Article >>>> Click Here

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel